Monday, May 13, 2019

Abnormal.... Normal

Play for the Audio Version



Philippians 4: 6-7

Do not be anxious about anything but in everything 
by prayer and petition present your requests to God. And, the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus. P

I'm back again. Shout out to Gustavo! I pray you will be encouraged by the writings. Have a nice day!

I'm back. I would like to give a shout out to Glady. Thank you for accepting my card and I pray you will be encouraged by the writings. Have a blessed day! See you in like a second. Lol

Last night, yes just last night, I was getting all ready for bed, doing the bathroom stuff. Said a prayer with Joe, then it was"I really don't get it."  I really don't get it, because I went straight to sleep.

Guys, I went straight to sleep but I still had my contacts on! I found out when I first woke up this morning around almost 3. Well, the wake up time was normal. However, leaving my contacts in my eyes overnight? That was not normal! I know right!? That's what I said! Well, maybe not verbatim. But, pretty much to the context.

The way that I noticed that my contacts were still on was because I could see! And, usually that early in the morning I could only see if I was wearing my glasses. And, I was not wearing my glasses.

I turned my head to the right of me and there were no glasses at my bedside So, sorry to wake up Joe but I needed to get these things out. Well, that was that.

I let my eyes rest from not wearing my contacts. They're back in my eyes now like any normal day at the normal time.

Why do I share the story with you guys? I guess I feel like God wanted me to use this story as an example. And, what an example it is! It's my example of showing how God can totally make the abnormal seem normal.

See, I'm guessing normally if one falls asleep with their contacts on for some hours, that wouldn't be too good for the eyes when they woke up. I'm not saying oh go ahead and sleep in your contacts. That would be okay then because God won't let anything bad happen! No no, please don't think that. I have no idea what God is going to allow to happen.

If you sleep with your contacts, you may wake up and everything will be cool. If you sleep with your contacts, you may wake up with one eye blind or maybe two. I have no idea what will happen to you. God only knows that. Maybe I should make myself an alarm to make sure my contacts are off my eyes before I sleep?

Christian Lullaby



No comments:

Post a Comment