Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Do We Do That? We Shouldn't Do That!

Play for the Audio Version


I am back. I have to give a couple shoutouts. Shout out to this nice woman, Evelyn, who we met outside and also lives here in the condo.  Shout out to Jose who was a cashier at Subway. I pray that you guys will be encouraged by the writings. Have a wonderful day! Oh, we went to Subway so we can get a chocolate chip cookie. It turns out it's National chocolate chip cookie day.
So, happy National chocolate chip cookie day!

Let me give a number of shout-outs. I'm so excited my caregiver, Glady, was able to give many of my cards out yesterday at the doctors ofice when she was there with her son. So, shout out to Sean, Jessica, Lisa, Luis,Frank, Henry, Bob, and Paulina.  I pray you all will be encouraged by the writings! Thanks for accepting the card and have a wonderful day!

Personally I definitely try not to do that. I pray that I wouldn't be known as a person who does that! Believe me, there are definitely are people out there that do do that a lot.  There are some people who really like to do that, especially out in the open in front of a lot of people.  Outsiders really do not need to be involved as well. That's just not their business. So not necessary. What deep thought is Samantha talking about?

Sorry, I think that's enough tickling your brain. What I'm talking about is pointing out the speck in someone else's eye, when I myself share in getting specks in my own eye. Really, another way to say it is, finding oneself doing the "judging" thing.

Let me quote my title and say, "we shouldn't do that!" Oh my friend, there's no other way to say it except by saying, "don't do that!" The Bible says that "All" have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Not just me. Not just you. Not just the person across from you. Or, the person to the left or right of you. Nope, not the person behind you or in front of you. Not the person kitty corner from you. Am I making my point?

Seriously, if you're about to say something that will sound mean or like you're being judgemental, then I highly suggest keeping your mouth shut.  Growing up, I think you all have heard the saying " if you have nothing nice to say then don't say nothing at all." So true. Oh so true.

Romans 3:23

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Matthew 7:1

Judge not that you may not be judged.

Matthew 7:5

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.


Mercy Me: Flawless

No comments:

Post a Comment