Sunday, April 21, 2019

Resurrection day!

Play for the Audio Version

I kid you not I woke up this morning and my thoughts were he's alive! Lol :) Let me add a story. I don't know if you devoted readers of mine remember when I used to write about my first cat, EB. She was the pretty gray cat that I used to have. She didn't start to live with me and my husband in the condo until her later years in life.

I remember one of the days when we came home we saw that EB had peed on the couch and left a stain. Normally, she probably would have gotten yelled at, but she didn't get scolded for something she couldn't control. It's sad she probably was too weak even walk to her litter.

Believe me, I totally get it. The whole unable to control thing. It really is not a comfortable feeling. Makes me think of Jesus. He chose to wipe away the stain from every human who was I guess a dirty. He did that by suffering, being crucified, dying, and then being resurrected back to life!

Friends, if you guys don't believe that no one including me cannot do anything to change your heart. It's got to be your own doing choosing to take that step of Faith walking into his domain and really believing what Jesus did for us.

1 John 5 11-12

For this is this money God has given us eternal life in this life is in his son. He who has the son has life he who does not have the son of God does not have life.


Luke 24:2

And they found that the stone has been rolled away from the tomb.

Revelation 1:18

And the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades



Hallelujah Jesus is alive!




Nichole Nordeman: What If




No comments:

Post a Comment