Sunday, June 17, 2018

My Awesome, Awe Inspiring, Marvelous, Wonderful, Three Men

Happy Father's Day to my heavenly father,all earthly fathers, fathers with children in heaven, pet father's, mentors who are like fathers, and all of the like. 

I can honestly utilize those adjectives to not only describe my heavenly Father, but my Earthly fathers as well. Before my husband, I saw my dad everyday. I 
am an only child and I am a girl. So yeah I was spoiled. I am Daddy's Little Girl.

My dad would always show me how much he cared for me. He would always shower me with so much love. I remember he would always take me trick or treating, always be in attendance at my recitals. He would take me to piano lessons, and any other spontaneous random activity I would want to take on! My dad was there! 

Now,  I don't see my dad everyday because I'm a married woman living with my loving husband. And, you know what? My dad is still always there for not only me but me and my husband. My husband is the son that my dad never had. And he gives Joe the same love, care, and respect he has always shown to me.

Thank you dad for being the best Dad to me and Joe!

Thank you Dad for always helping us out with like money and stuff for all those times when well you know....

We love you Dad!

I also want to say Happy Father's Day to my papa! 

Papa, thank you for showing Joe by your own example in your life, true acts of love, loyalty, and sacrifice! I am one blessed wife because of you're raising of an awesome man! We love you Papa!

Happy Father's Day to my husband! Days like these make me feel sad a little because it reminds me of what the 4 children we could have had, missed out on with you. You may not be an Earthly father but just like you always tell me we will one day see our lost children. Yes we will and when we see our heavenly father we will bask in His glory forever! I love you so much babe!






No comments:

Post a Comment