Monday, April 22, 2024

Jesus Cries Too

Shout out to Jabari, our awesome waiter at B-dubs.
Thank you for accepting my card.  I pray you would be encouraged by my writing.

I bet you never thought of this. The very thought makes me sad. I'm sorry. You all are probably thinking, “What are you talking about Sam?”

Jesus crying. Am I correct? I know that is sad. Let me give you a Deep Thought. Jesus is 100% God, but also 100% human. Let's talk about Jesus' human side. Just like any human, Jesus also had feelings. He would laugh. He would smile. He would get mad. And yes, he would cry.

Now, I'm thinking about the death of loved ones. My cousin recently passed away. My friend whom I have known since I was fifteen passed away years ago. I could keep going with more loved ones that have passed away. And each time I've cried,and I was sad. That comes with being human.

Remember what I said earlier about Jesus being 100% human and 100% God? I know. I know. That might confuse you, but we don't have to understand it. But, we just have to believe it. I'm remembering what my recently deceased Pastor said. Pastor Yount’s famous saying was, “God said it. I believe it. That settles it.”

Anyway, now back to my writing. It does say in the Bible, I think it was the only time written in scripture that Jesus Christ cried. It was when his friend Lazarus died. He loved him so much. He was one of his best friends. Yes, when Lazarus passed away, yes, even Jesus cried too.


Jesus Cries - Riley Clemmons


John 11:32-37

32 When Mary reached the place where Jesus was and saw him, she fell at his feet and said, “Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died”

33 When Jesus saw her weeping, and the Jews who had come along with her also weeping, he was deeply moved in spirit and troubled. 34 “Where have you laid him?” he asked.

“Come and see, Lord,” they replied.35 Jesus wept.
36 Then the Jews said, “See how he loved him!”
37 But some of them said, “Could not he who opened the eyes of the blind man have kept this man from dying?”


Spanish Version
Pensamientos Profundos de Samantha

Apuesto a que nunca pensaste en esto. El solo pensamiento me entristece. Lo⁰
lamento. Probablemente todos estén pensando: "¿De qué estás hablando Sam?"
Jesús lloro. ¿Estoy en lo correcto? Sé que es triste. Déjame darte un
pensamiento profundo. Jesús es 100% Dios, pero también 100% humano.
Hablemos del lado humano de Jesús. Como cualquier ser humano, Jesús
también tenía sentimientos. Él se reiría. Él sonreiría. Se enojaría. Y sí, lloraría.
Ahora estoy pensando en la muerte de mis seres queridos. Mi prima falleció
recientemente. Mi amigo al que conozco desde que tenía quince años falleció
hace años. Podría seguir adelante con más seres queridos que han fallecido. Y
cada vez que lloré estaba triste. Eso viene con el ser humano.
¿Recuerdas lo que dije antes acerca de que Jesús es 100% humano y 100%
Dios? Lo sé. Lo sé. Eso podría confundirte, pero no tenemos por qué
entenderlo. Pero sólo tenemos que creerlo. Estoy recordando lo que dijo mi
Pastor que recientemente fallecio. El famoso dicho del pastor Yount’s fue:
“Dios lo dijo. Yo lo creo. Eso lo resuelve."
De todos modos, ahora volvamos a mi escrito. Lo dice en la Biblia. Creo que
fue la única vez escrita en las Escrituras que Jesucristo lloró. Fue cuando murió
su amigo Lázaro. Lo amaba tanto. Era uno de sus mejores amigos. Y sí, cuando
Lázaro falleció, sí, hasta Jesús también lloró.

Muchas Gracias, Shey Banda Segura! :) Te amo, mi hermana!

No comments:

Post a Comment