Sunday, December 25, 2016

Her Train-Wreck :(

Merry Christmas! While I was having lunch yesterday, yummy Maruchan cup of soup, I ended up watching something interesting on the television.

I am pretty sure you can all remember Whitney Houston. There was this reality show on television that spoke of Whitney Houston's life and death. 

Personally, to me and probably most of America and beyond, the name Whitney Houston was iconic.  People wanted to hear her beautiful voice. People would listen to her voice and just be in awe by her beautiful sounding voice and her melodious tunes. There was no doubt that she had an angelic voice.  This woman was legendary.

It's really sad and horrible how her drug addiction turned deadly. I know most people and I know I did one time blame her bad choices leading up to her death on other people in her life that influenced her really badly. However we really can't do that. She even was not able to do that. And, I will go ahead and say that any influence on drugs was not helpful to her own addiction. 

I really want to address two points for this writing for the day. They are first of all, we cannot blame anyone for our own actions but ourselves. The second point is just say no to drugs! 

You know what, this is just a guess but I wouldn't be surprised if drugs or any unwanted gift was heavily influenced and introduced to people by Satan.  

But, you know what we have to be encouraged because our loving God Is bigger than Satan and that means God Is Bigger than the drugs. 

With that said, I'm going to end my writing with simply this. People need to remember Whitney Houston for the good beautiful and Angelic singer she really was. Merry Christmas!

Whitney Houston : Jesus  Loves Me


No comments:

Post a Comment