Monday, December 26, 2016

The Sin That They Forgave

Happy Monday and day after Christmas!   I hope everyone had a great Christmas with their loved ones! Today I'm going to write about the sin that was forgiven. Gotcha pretty curious and kind of intrigued wondering what the sin is, I gather? I actually have not decided yet if I'm going to be specific about this. We'll find out my decision in a bit as you keep reading. I to will find out my decision LOL. 

What I know and what I can say is that we,  all of the human race will commit a sin. Now, I myself cannot read your minds or see and know what goes on in your life 24/7.  However, God can! Yep, that means when we may think it's cool because no one is looking,  we need to think again because someone is.

Now, I wouldn't know what the status is regarding everybody's faith  in Jesus Chris and his teachings or not faith? So, I'm going to talk specifically to the Believers. And, if you're not a believer, I hope and pray you will be encouraged! 

Like I said, sin is inwardly and outwardly,  physically, and mentally everywhere.  If you have breath and are able to live and go through life,  what I'm saying is that there will be sin. Oh yes there will be sin. 

The real question is if one has been extremely hurt from a sin of a loved one, will they be able to forgive? Nobody will know the answer to that but themselves. For today's writing, we all would probably say since I am a Christian I am probably going to push to be forgiving. Because that's what God would want and that's what he says we need to do. Right? And, all the Christians perhaps with a mini crumpled face will say, right..... 

Believe me, I, like probably most if not all of you guys find it pretty difficult to forgive a really hurtful sin.  I just felt in my heart right now...  I told you as I was doing my reading God will speak to me. So,  let me share what he said to my heart. 

Sam,  you have no idea who reads your blog and a memory may be rehashed in their minds bringing only negative emotions and discouraged hearts. We definitely do not want that.  And, Sam, this is a Blog that is used to encourage people and counsel people with the Lord's teachings. This is not that of a National Enquirer filled with your latest gossip and discouraging words.

Wow,  well then I think I know that I will not share the sin.  I'm going to end just by saying I guess there really is no sin that is Unforgivable. God will really give us strength and help to forgive. We really don't want to bring up a horrible memory.  You really have to just forget about it. Have you guys ever heard the saying forget the sin but forgive the sinner? That's really all we have to remember. 


Matthew 6:14‭-‬15 NIV

For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.  But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. 

Hebrew 10:17

Then he adds: “Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.”

Matthew West: Forgiveness 



No comments:

Post a Comment