Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Don't Listen

Welcome back those of you who maybe only read my writing when you are traveling to work each day. And, if you were just a regular reader welcome and good morning. I hope you guys had a good day after Christmas. I was hearing on the news that the day after Christmas was a pretty big day for people to be at the shopping center. They would be exchanging gifts, perhaps getting the right sizes for clothes that were either too big or too small. Or, maybe people were just going to the mall to catch the after Christmas Day sales. I don't know. Did I say I hope you guys had a great Christmas?

Let me first say don't get worried or alarmed don't call my parents or my husband or any loved ones thinking that I'm going to follow bad thoughts the evil one may put in my head. No, come on now I'm not that crazy. You know what?  I think the good Lord wants me to write about this topic because there is somebody out there who is crying for help. There might be somebody out there who is about to do something to themselves, maybe something like suicide.

I'm thinking that everyone, myself included, at one time of their lives have thought about sui-----. Wait a minute why can I just like say the whole word. Suicide.  There I said it. Now let me talk about it and hopefully you will see something that will encourage you.

As I've said before, most, if not all, of us at one point of in our lives, or maybe more, or maybe even right now have entertained the thought of suicide.

Hmmmm.... well that wasn't good. That definitely would not be a thought that God would want us to have in our minds. Right?  What does Sam think we should do when that happens? I think as my husband told me before regarding another issue, I need to take a deep breath. We should also re-examine the priority of your thoughts.

Friends are you feeling thankful? Are you thankful that the Lord God decided to give you life when really he didn't have to?  Are you thankful that Jesus Christ suffered and died for your sins so that you would have life?  If you ask me, I would say you're darn right I am thankful for all that God has given me.  Friends, please do not listen to the bad voice in your head telling you to end what is beautiful.

You know one of my devotions that I do every day in the morning, was regarding this subject. There was this person who love to share Christ with people and person almost ended his life. Do you see what is really going on folks?

Maybe you are one who likes to share the gift of Christ with people.  You know, what maybe there is one person who is pretty close to accepting God. And, maybe your voice will be the final piece to the puzzle that is going to trigger whether they should or should not accept Christ.

Folks, you better believe that the evil one will be right in your mind probably devising a plan in making you think of eliminating yourself. He is desperately trying to convince you not to turn to the good side and help them accept Christ as their personal Lord and savior.  To reiterate, the evil one does not like that. I mean the evil one does not want you to show people the glory of Jesus Christ.

I do not know what the evil one will put in your mind verbatim and perhaps continue to put in your mind over and over again until the deed is done.  Friends, listen to me, okay? If that ever happens and the evil one is putting evil thoughts in your mind, like about you leaving this place or whatever. Friends wake up, and start denouncing the evil one and it will flee.

My friends, especially you who are reading this right now contemplating on what you should do. Please listen to me you are beautiful and gorgeous.  To my guy friends, you are handsome and pretty fine looking yourself. However you look, you are awesome in God's eyes.

Don't think about leaving this world, my friend. Think about your loved ones who will miss you terribly if you leave them behind. God made a specific time and knows when you would be born. And God knows, and a made a specific time when you will die.  Don't try to tamper with God's timing. When it is meant to happen then it is going to happen. We should never try to control that.

No comments:

Post a Comment