Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Power

Do you guys know of anyone in your life who had a complete conversion or change of heart in their lives. I'm talkin 180!   You know what I mean?

When our loved ones suddenly display a change in their life we're usually not stupid and we will take high notice of that. Am I right?

I would consider my own life as a pretty changed life. The reason being for that change is because of Jesus Christ. Seriously, if you guys saw my life many many years ago.  I am talking about the pre-MS years and pre-loving God and being a Believer years  I would definitely say that my life and attitude was very different from how it is now.

The reason being for that difference that is very very positive is definitely because in 1995 I decided to give my life to Jesus Christ. I really hope and pray that this difference in my life will impact others to the point of them wanting to give their lives to Jesus Christ as well!!!

I know that if I didn't know Jesus and I had to go through multiple sclerosis, things like my attitude would be very different. Seriously, I don't think I would be able to make it through days. I do not think I would be able to make it through the nights

However, the thing is I do know Jesus. And, even though sometimes things are just so difficult most of the times usually because of the MS, when I ask Jesus for help be encouraged friends because I'm going to say he always helps me! Wow, who doesn't want that? Maybe his will is not to help me literally. Meaning, let me give you an example. Let's say I am really having feelings of discomfort. Ok,  the Lord decides not to relieve me of my discomfort. However I asked him for help and his definition of help at that time was to put me to sleep so I wouldn't have to go through the discomfort. You get it?

Through the years, going through my life with Jesus and people seeing that I am able to go through many many difficulties are encouraged because I'm able go through that. The reason is because of the help that I always ask from Jesus!  Other people will be encouraged by that! That my friends, is the evidence of the power of Jesus and a changed life! 




No comments:

Post a Comment