I am no mind reader, nor can I see into your life. Only you can determine your FUTURE. I hope and pray that my deep thoughts will be helpful, encouraging, and maybe my words will be the final link to your decision of choosing whether to embrace Christ as your Lord and Savior.
Okay, I'm going to start with the bad mark. I am pretty sure most, if not all, of you know some things about these three numbers: 666. If not, you can probably research on Google to find out why these exact numbers are specifically bad.
Anyway, what I do know and all I should know is yes those numbers are the mark of the devil. (Queue scary music here) See, these numbers are mostly used to entertain peoples mind. Some people don't really see anything wrong with it. Right? I repeat that this is the mark of the devil. Now do you see something wrong with it?
At the end times, when it is the time of the rapture, believers will be taken in the end, the unbelievers will be left here on the earth. And, the anti-christ will be given power to rule the world. There will be a lot of power in those evil numbers. It is the mark of the beast. I don't remember where I heard this but I know I heard this and it really made me think he's coming soon. This is what I heard. Humans are now I think in London but I'm not sure don't quote me on that. Anyway, humans may soon be getting a chip installed in their bodies like their hands. and they would waive their hands over the place where are the scanners are, and it would go to the computer and that is the way you pay for your groceries. Isn't that scary? Please don't quote, me and this because it's just a guess and a thought. I'm thinking when the end times come, having those numbers installed in your skin may be the only way you can get stuff for your livelihood. Just the thought but it might happen. Its possible. FYI, your phones could already do this.
Now, for the good mark. its pretty simple and I think it begins with the smile. We should have a smile on our face because if we are children of God, we are saved. We will not have to go through the tribulation that is to follow after the rapture. Friends, have you decided to follow Jesus, and be accepting of the good mark?
Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.
I Have Decided To Follow Jesus
No comments:
Post a Comment