Saturday, February 9, 2019

Power Series Part 72: Power Of The Coffee Mug

Be blessed by my prayer. 
Play for the Audio Version


Play for the Audio Version


I believe that something happened to me earlier happened because God wanted me to get it in the writing today. Weird, because I was really confused as to what to write about today. Then this happened.

I was sitting in my couch as usual about to do my writing. But, I couldn't figure out a topic. I guess God had an idea. Then, all of the sudden I must-have tipped over my of coffee and it started to fall on the couch. And, due to my delayed reaction, by the time I noticed what was happening, it really was too late. So, major fail for me.

After all this happened and I cleaned up a little, I was thinking oh now I have a topic! I was angry, frustrated upset and just wondering why God would let this stupid thing happen. Again, I got mad a little and just kept thinking now I have a topic.

So, yeah there is power with my coffee spillage. After all of this drama, I'm now thinking of all the ways that I can praise God from all of this

1. The hot coffee could have fallen on my legs and totally burned me. Thank God it fell directly as close as it can to my legs. I did get some on my legs from it falling on the couch but not directly fall on my legs. Praise God!

2. The coffee spilled on this new black couch cover we put. God knew the coffee was going to spill. So, thank God for putting in our hearts to get a black couch cover. Oh, and Joe would have been so mad if it would have smelled like milk. But he doesn't have to worry about that, because thank God for bringing in my heart to start drinking black coffee. Kind of sucks for me, because it was pretty good. It was pumpkin pie spice favor Black Coffee. Now it's all gone. :(

3. I think it fell a lot on my phone and charger but apparently the phone still works since I'm doing the writing on it.

4. Thank God my blow dryer was on the other side of the couch. It was nowhere near where the coffee was falling! Remember how I always have my blow dryer around me to blow dry my hands and feet. Well, praise God my blowdryer ndver got touched!

Another reason I can think maybe God didn't want me to drink more coffee was this. Maybe he felt that I was going to have to use the bathroom and my care giver doesn't get here till 8:30 so that was that. Maybe he felt that if I drink more coffee, I would really have to use the bathroom. So that explains the coffees spillage? I have no idea.

But, yeah I think I needed to do that. I mean I needed to really think about how this was a praise God type of situation.  Hope you all are encouraged.

TBC.........


No comments:

Post a Comment