Monday, February 18, 2019

Power Series Part 80: Power of God's Presence

Play for the Audio Version


People. Yes, I am talking to both believers and unbelievers. I am talking to all breathing human being. Yes, that means you. That means me.

We need to be surrounded by the presence of God. Seriously, when we find our lives in so much stress, heartache, pain, and utter turmoil, then we really need this. I honestly do not know how one could do without living in the presence of God!

I once heard the saying. "There is a deep spiritual hunger in all of our hearts that can only be satisfied by the presence of God himself. " yep, that's pretty much right!

I want to end my reading with this. In one of the Psalms, it speaks about when we seek the Lord with all our hearts then we will find Him. I really should work a little harder on that!

Psalm 16:11

You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Exodus 33:14

And he said, “My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

Psalm 27:8

You have said, “Seek my face.” My heart says to you, “Your face, Lord, do I seek.”

Jeremiah 29:13

You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment