Thursday, February 28, 2019

Power Series Part 89 : Power of Cheating

Play for the Audio Version
Thank God, that in my 10+ years of marriage I have never had to deal with my husband cheating. I know someone on the other hand who is a year older than me, sorry to say has dealt with a cheating husband. She has two kids with him. And, now he has 4 other kids with other women.

I know right? So unfortunate. But, after some time she got over it. And, she now has another boyfriend. She has basically returned to a happy life again with your everyday challenges and obstacles life has to offer at times.

One time we were chatting and the subject of cheating came up in our conversation.  I asked the question, rhetorically, with a rather disgusted demeanor, why do men and women cheat? I know there are a plethora of reasons if I really wanted an answer right then and there.

She said one word. Or, actually  two words. She said that "they're bored"]. Then she gave me a bunch of things to watch out for with my own husband. For example if he starts to come home late from work. 

God created husbands to please their wife. God created wives to please their husband. If one or the other is not pleasing one, then yeah it makes sense they probably )will be bored amongst other bad feelings. Feelings that would probably make them more prone to search for other opportunities to get their needs fulfilled.

Both a husband and the wife have needs. That's how God created humans. One thing that comes to mind right now is there may be a wife that really wants her husband to be present most times. Mentally and physically. The husbands probably would prefer physical touch more than being mentally present. Most wives would like tov))l,and see that their husband is genuinely interested in knowing things about her. Maybe some women like to talk with their husband. Wives would love to feel  adored. Husbands that's just a little tip for you that would probably lead to even more of your love language and I'm guessing even more respect.

Let me end with this. One time I was watching the show Cheaters. And, the husband caught the wife cheating on him with another man. This man lived in a tarp and was a homeless man. The husband was very rich. The wife said the reason for her being with the homeless man was because the husband was never home. He was always at the bar she said. The show ended with the woman leaving her husband to live and be with the homeless man. See what I'm talking about when I say present? How can the husband please the wife with his  continuous absence? 

I'm not using that as an excuse that is acceptable. The woman definitely should not have been cheating. I am saying that the husband's lack of showing his presence to the wife is what made her stray away to the homeless man. Money really can't buy someone's love I guess.

Oops I had to come back to the writing. I have to give a couple of shout outs. First of all shout out to this nice lady, Susan,  who was checking me before I was able to enter the Federal Building. She patted me down like they do in the airport security. I pray you will be encouraged by my writings! Have a great day. I also want to give a shout out to my lawyer Amir! Thank you for all your help and I pray you will be encouraged and blessed by the writings! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. ..
.
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands. Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, ...

Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh

John Waller: The Marriage Prayer



TBC.............

No comments:

Post a Comment