Now time for my writing. Let's go! I'm kind of getting excited too because I have no idea where I'm going with this LOL. On your mark. Start your engines. Let's go God!
Just the other day I was reminding Joe of how good of a Matchmaker I was. Then, he reminded me that there were only two people that got married that I set up. Touche!
I guess when it comes to first of many, we can usually give the title to God. Oh yeah, God was the first doctor or surgeon too. I think he was also the first anesthesiologist. Right? Remember, he did that thing where he put Adam to sleep and took the rib out of Adam and made Eve with it? He did all that because God said that it wasn't good for man to be alone.
And, after God created Eve, he even gave them an awesome life, like a never-ending supply of fruits so they would not grow hungry. God was like the first boss and told Adam he had to work to provide. Oh I guess you would say God made it so that Adam and Eve would be the first to get married! They even had pet friends as there were many many animals!
So, that's all good and I'm pretty sure there's even more stuff I am forgetting to mention. However, I will say that Adam and Eve were also the first to commit a sin. Dun dun dun scary music LOL.
No no no. Maybe for another reading I will speak more of the not-so-good things. However for today's writing let's focus on the positives shall we,? Well, God gave Adam and Eve the opportunity to engage in his invention and gift to married couples. LOL sorry I'm shy.
Seriously, I remember God saying in the Bible and I quote:
Genesis 2:24 NIV
Genesis 2:24 NIV
That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.
God is the best Matchmaker! :)
Spice Girls - 2 Become 1
No comments:
Post a Comment