Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Belated shout out to people who received card!!!

Praise God I was sitting down doing my finger exercises and this lady Betsy came over to me and said it was freezing in here and then I said oh did I give you a card before? It turns out I never even met her LOL So, I gave her one of my busines cards with the link of my blog writings. Yay praise God he brought Betsy over to me. She said that she always sees me in here but never speaks to me because I'm always on the phone. See, I told you I'm on the phone doing my reading every morning. LOL

Dan was given a business card Monday and he got my charger that fell and he also put my charger into my phone.

And, Victor was just some guy I felt like offering the card to. I think I might have dropped my hat and asked him to pick it up though. I can't remember.

Praying that you guys will be encouraged by my readings! Have a blessed rest of your evening and probably see you around Starbucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment