Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Nobody Does

Before I start, Hi to Bill who found the cover of my lipstick when I dropped it on the floor this morning. I also want to say Hi to two ladies I gave my website address to. Forgive me because my crazy memory made me forget your names. Now, let's dive into the writing for today.

I don't know for sure if I will be correct in my thinking with my next sentence. All I know is that God is a God of love. Discouraging someone, putting down someone, using a harsh tone with cussing left and right directed straight towards the person is not really necessary. And, if God is all about Love, then apparently we would not be all about love. Please, think about it. Talking like that to another person would just make you seem really mean. Do you want people to think you're mean?

So, I guess God really doesn't want us to care too much of the logistics. I'm thinking, to Him obedience comes before feelings. And I'm also thinking that it should also be the same for us.

Believe me I know that is a difficult thing. However, we gotta do it. I know someone who just leaves the room before he or she says something they will regret later. Maybe that's something you should do, leave the room, refocus your thoughts on God and think of how you can be obedient.

That's really all I can say because that's a hard thing. I struggle with it. You probably struggle with it. We need to ask God to help if we struggle with it. Trust that he will help us.

Hey Corner Bakery person I just gave my card to. Praying you will be encouraged by my writings!

Ephesians 4:32 ESV

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Proverbs 15:1 ESV

A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.


Matthew West - Motions

No comments:

Post a Comment