God does say in his word that Satan is the prince of this world. I can't remember verbatim, exactly, but I also remember something about God saying he will give the evil one this temporary power to rule over this world.The operative word being temporary.
So, do we understand that back thousands of years ago, back even before Jesus' time, God gave the evil one that privilege? Currently, in our time, Satan is very much making full use of that privilege in order to bring his fellow demons with him in the end times. The hope, promise, and clearly stated in his word is that, in the future when God chooses, Satan will be no more. Also known as he will be reaching his fiery destination.
Fiery destination was the last play that I acted in. My husband Joe actually was cast as Lucifer. So he knows all about Satan and his destruction AKA fiery destination. Do you believe that? Growing up, I really didn't know what the future would be about. However when I became a born-again Christian believer in my early teens, I became aware of it because God said it in his word. Therefore, I knew it was true.
You know what folks? This whole thing and promise from God should be very encouraging! Have you guys seen the movie War Room? I'm reminded and feel very much encouraged when I think about what the main character said in one of her lines. She was calling out Satan and basically reminding him what his final destination will be.
So, I'm thinking he is just going to try to wreak so much havoc and trying his best to bring as much of his fellow demons that he can get. That last sentence was not very encouraging. Because, maybe we all know people or maybe ourselves that might join him in that fiery destination!
If you would want to know specifics, check it out in the Bible. Friends, it is all there. And, if you don't understand something and you want more clarification reach out to your Pastor, someone in the liturgical world, or a loved one who is a believer.
2 Corinthians 4:4 New Living Translation (NLT)
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
Revelation 20:10 ESV
And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
He Gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment