Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Sometimes I Don't Think Highly Of Our God...

Which one of you readers sometimes feel like that? I'm talking about possibly using the H word, opposite of love.  Do you understand what I mean?

If you don't. I'm talking about saying in a sentence "I hate GOD!"  Oh, you're little miss or mr. close to perfect. Of course you don't ever think like that! You know what I say to that? Liar!

Just minutes ago, little miss so-called Godly Samantha was thinking like that. Oh no! It's time to send Sam to some sort of retreat to get her mindset back on loving God. Or, time to send Sam to some sort of convent!  Right?

Wrong! Oh, so wrong! Like someone once reminded me, and like I like to remind myself, like I hear it all the time from other Christians about themselves, Human. We are all human. What does that mean? That means it is perfectly alright and we are all entitled to feel not so good about God sometimes.

I can share my complaints and my own personal reasons why this hateful feeling may come up once in awhile. But, why would I do that? What help would that do? The better question, is how will those be encouraging words to you? Right?

So, as some would say, I'm going to flip the script. We shouldn't do that. We should love God all the time! You know what? Truth. We may not know or understand why God allows the worst of things to happen in our lives. However, friends, that is the time for hardcore prayer. I do not mean eloquent speaking or constant repetition of prayer needs. I just mean a simple prayer to God asking for help.

Maybe, we feel like yelling at God. Give him your frustrations and let him know that you are tired of carrying heavy loads amongst other hardships. That's exactly what God wants from us. He wants us to be honest with him. Let him work in your heart. Oh you children of God, if you let him work in your heart he will work and speak to your heart. Maybe you will be happy because you won the lottery. Maybe you will be sad, because you lost a loved one. Maybe you will be mad, because you just got fired from your job. I have no idea what it could be.  Friends, don't hate but appreciate God's help in times of trouble. He really does care for us and loves us unconditionally.

I can't stress enough that we just need to call out to God. When we feel weak he will make us strong. When we think we can't, he makes us think we can. When we sense evil trying to creep in and mess with our thoughts, God tells us to rebuke evilness in the name of Jesus! And, he will flee from you! Children of God, don't forget you have the full armor of God on you to protect yourself from evil so say it.  "I rebuke you Satan in the name of Jesus. I have the full armor of God the belt of Truth, the breastplate of righteousness, shield of Faith, helmet of my salvation, sword of the spirit and gospel of peace. Wuddup now Satan!"

I don't know about you guys but I'm very encouraged right now. I usually do my writings early in the morning. However, apparently today God had another idea for me. And I needed it. I'm hoping and praying that this writing will be so helpful and bring you so much encouragement. Because, I know it just did for me. :-)

Psalm 55:22 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you;
He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.

1 Peter 5:7 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.

Philippians 4:13 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

James 4:7 ESV

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment