Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Time

Before I send  my writing I wanted to say "Hello" to this nice lady that got me a straw for my coffee. Then when I was drinking, I just realized, do you know that Christmas is less than two weeks away?! Have you got your Christmas shopping done? Me and my husband are on two Elfster gift exchanges. One that we've been doing for years and one from my side of the family that we just started doing.

I do love the season of Christmas. I may not act like it sometimes, but I do love it. What is not to love about Christmas? Christ equals Christmas. That is what I personally believe. And, today I'm going to write about Christmas being the time to share Christ.

You know how Christmas is all about the red and green? That is because of the blood that Jesus shed for us, not because of the red outfit Santa wears.  I repeat it's because of Jesus dying for us people.  To be exact, red is the color of Holly berries which represents the blood of Jesus when he died on the cross.  Green usually represents the evergreen plans, like Holly berry plants, that were used to brighten up the long winter season.  It also represents the Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil which was up in Paradise when Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit on it (not apple!).

Did you guys know that? Do you know people who don't know that? I'm thinking that this Christmas season is the perfect time to share Christ with people. Don't you agree?

I'm thinking about the people who don't really like to talk to other people. Well during the Christmas season people say "Merry Christmas" to you or "Happy Holidays" is usually what I hear from my non-Christian friends. My Christian friends however say Merry Christmas.

See what I mean? People like to talk even to strangers. It's pretty cool when even the non-Christians and Christians also say Merry Christmas. I repeat it's a good time to share Christ.

Do you guys know someone who loves Christmas but doesn't even know what is the meaning of Christmas? Or, maybe you yourself don't know the meaning of Christmas. I suggest you speak to one of your Christian friends. I'm available to speak as well, just send me a message.

Oh before I forget I want to say hello to Erin the nice lady that got me the straw and also to Devin the nice person who got me another straw because the first  one was broke I honestly think the Lord made.  sure it was broke so I can give my card away again LOL. Oh and hello to Steve who I just said excuse me too. Hello also to another gentleman named Rob King. I'm praying that all of these people who received the card will be encouraged by my writings!

I think I want to end this writing with Merry Christmas!!!


Lauren Daigle - Christmas Time is Here


Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 7:14

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Luke 1:14

And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment