Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Do You Have Two Of Them?

Happy Wednesday afternoon my Deep Thoughts readers. Now, some people who may be reading are on their way home instead of on their way to work. So, have a happy ride home!

Today, I'm going to write about having two of them. I'm going to attempt to write about something that is not too close to home. Therefore my thoughts may be incorrect or correct. They're just thoughts. DEEP THOUGHTS :)

Okay, when I say they have two of them. What I mean to say is they have two moms or dads. I say this is not too close to home for me because well, I was not adopted. I think. LOL I'm just kidding.

There are some people out there who are aopted children. I believe God chose it that way. I like the way one of the authors of my Bible devotions says it. He's adopted and he says he has two moms. 1 mom who brought him into this world. And another mom who invested her time with this man.

Are any one of you readers adopted? If so, I think you should feel blessed. Blessed because for some reason the mom that brought you into this world or the dad for some, reason could not take care of you.

Don't be mad at that. I think you should be thankful. Thankful to God for providing people to take care of you. I would think and say that the parents you have now love you and the reason I think that is because they chose to invest time to be in your life.

But, you should definitely have good relations with your real parents too.Remember, they gave you life! I really don't see any means for hatred when adoption is the story. Again, be blessed. Someone chose to take care of you and these people chose to give you a good life. I hope. Are you having a good day so far? Hope you had a great Wednesday AKA hump day! Hopefully I will be back to my early morning writing tomorrow. I actually fall asleep and then well got up from a phone call. Good day everyone. Well, actually good night. Have a great rest of your evening, that's a little better. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment