Monday, December 5, 2016

Faith In The Darkness

Chris Tomlin: Here I Am to Worship

I just wanted to say welcome to my blog to a few people I just gave card to the other day. First, John is a new Starbucks worker, I had met and graciously accepted the card. Donald is a nice gentleman that got me a straw. And, Jerry is also a nice gentleman who got me a straw. and, that's nice lady Charlotte that picked up my sunglasses when I dropped them on the floor! Praying that these writings will be an encouraging start to your day!

I decided to title the reading for today faith in the darkness. I'm kind of going into this writing blindsided. Wait, I just realized something. It's like I have faith that God is going to help me figure out what to write about, so I'm in the dark cool! Let's see how the Lord is going to speak to my heart.

If you guys out there believe in having faith let me ask you this do you ever enter the dark with faith? I don't mean literally or maybe I do? Let me try to explain what I mean. When one decides to go into a situation where they will be in the dark it really requires faith to find your way back into the light. How strong is your faith that God is more than capable to deliver you from out of the dark? When one is alone with no weapon to protect themselves in hand and one chooses to go into the dark, that totally requires faith right? You know what I'm saying? The person won't know if there's another person right in front of their eyes ready to attack. That person doesn't know if there's going to be a friend on the other side. All that person can do is trust in God. That person needs to trust that God will bring them back into the light.

I hope you guys understand now what I mean when I say faith in the dark. Now, let me give you the same question to ponder about. Do you guys think you have faith? Do you think you will have faith if you get into the dark?

I think that's an interesting thought right? It is so, how do you say this? "Dark." In the dark one can't see anything because there is no light!! When believers decide to go into the dark these believers will not be scared or frightened because they know they are carrying with them the light of the world! Jesus will help them!

What about you guys? You think you would have so much faith if you were to go into the dark? Remember, "light of the world stepped down into darkness opened my eyes and let me see beauty that made this heart adore you. Hope of a life spent with you!" (....Here I Am To Worship...)

Wow, well thank you God thank you for giving me thoughts for this writing today. I hope it is encouraging for all you readers! Praying hat everyone has a wonderful day!

I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.

John 8:12

No comments:

Post a Comment