Jeremy Camp: He Knows
That sentence right there from the title of this writing should be very comforting to you right now. Because I know it is for me and I've just witnessed, and felt an act of his comfort.
Friends, God sees us when we are crying. Friends, God will send help our way when he sees that we need help. You know, there are times people I don't even really talk to much just pop in my head. And, maybe they just need prayer for something or I need to contact them to ask them to pray for me. Does that ever happen to you guys?
Honestly, when things like that happen, it's comforting to me. Why? Because, apparently, God is listening and he has a plan to bring me some comfort.
You know the amazing thing is God already knows what we need or are going to need. Oh wow! What a case in point! Check this out. Okay I have a big bag of dried mangoes here that I really want to open, but I can't and nobody's home with me to help me. It's one of those things normal people can open easily. However people like Sam can't exactly open this easily. I needed scissors but they are across the room and my legs felt weak. So I decided to put the bag of dried mangoes down and work on my writing. No surprise that while I was doing my writing I fell asleep.
When I woke up a few minutes later, before I went back to finishing my writing, I felt like eating dried mangoes again. So I took my bag of dried mangoes and started to bite around the plastic where the opening was. Then I started to smell the dried mangoes so I knew I was doing something right. Then, minutes later I was able to open the bag of dried mangoes. So, guess what I'm doing now? I am enjoying my dried mangoes!!!! What an opportune time for that kind of incident to happen right?
This is how I see things right now. God knew that I needed more rest so he put me to sleep. God knew that I needed or wanted to eat dried mangoes. And he knew that I was having trouble opening them, so what did he do? He put it in my mind to start biting the plastic because he knew that that would lead me to being able to eat my dried mangoes
PS when Joe got home later on from work I guess he was trying to be funny and after he saw the bag he started calling me his little mouse. :)
Matthew 7:7
"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
Hebrews 4:16
Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
When I woke up a few minutes later, before I went back to finishing my writing, I felt like eating dried mangoes again. So I took my bag of dried mangoes and started to bite around the plastic where the opening was. Then I started to smell the dried mangoes so I knew I was doing something right. Then, minutes later I was able to open the bag of dried mangoes. So, guess what I'm doing now? I am enjoying my dried mangoes!!!! What an opportune time for that kind of incident to happen right?
This is how I see things right now. God knew that I needed more rest so he put me to sleep. God knew that I needed or wanted to eat dried mangoes. And he knew that I was having trouble opening them, so what did he do? He put it in my mind to start biting the plastic because he knew that that would lead me to being able to eat my dried mangoes
PS when Joe got home later on from work I guess he was trying to be funny and after he saw the bag he started calling me his little mouse. :)
Matthew 7:7
"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
Hebrews 4:16
Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Psalm 107:28-30
Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, And He brought them out of their distresses. He caused the storm to be still, So that the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad because they were quiet, So He guided them to their desired haven.
No comments:
Post a Comment