Okay did that not sound like one of those taglines when you have to attend those meetings like you know, AA meetings or whatever. LOL You guys know what my crazy mind is getting at! :-) Please pay attention, I'm not saying anything about me being an alcoholic. I don't even like alcohol that much.
Oh, wait no the fruity drinks I can have a couple sips . Like, maybe the Pina Colada, Lava Flow, Amaretto Stone Sour, or the Minor Sour. Wait a minute, I'm starting to sound like an advertisement for fruity alcoholic drinks that are yummy. LOL Shoo.... come on now I don't need to drink. I already look like I'm drunk sometimes with my uncontrollable movements and imbalance. Right? LOL
Why did I give that little intro? Well, I want you guys to see that I'm a pretty normal person. Well sometimes, aside from certain things. :) There are some things that we all, not just me, but we all may do that totally surprises others and maybe even ourselves. Am I right? I don't know why we are able to do those things, that may initially seem impossible . God knows and he has a plan.
Okay, let me take myself for example. Similar to probably most of you guys, I like to sleep a lot. I remember if I didn't have to wake up like for school or work or something, I wouldn't wake up until about 10 AM or 11 AM, at the most. It would be a different story if I was like really tired. Anyway, so that routine was a little bit more than 10 years ago. Fast forward to now and no matter what time I sleep, my heart and head alarm wake me up at 3 a.m. every morning. Lately, it's been around 2. There are times throughout the day I may have some naps. The evening before I try to sleep early because 5 hours of sleep is not enough right? Well, the way I see it is everyone is different in the Lord's eyes and the way he wants his children to be. Remember I have MS so I surprise myself everyday with how much energy the Lord gives me early in the morning.
Before Joe wakes up and gets ready for work, and before we go to Starbucks, can you believe it guys I have enough energy to do the bathroom stuff by myself, do my many exercises, and just finished getting ready. I may be doing my make-up when Joe's alarm goes off.
So, why am I sharing this with you? Folks, well for me, I think it's weird. I mean it's weird because it's not something I'm accustomed to doing. It's not something that I ever thought I would be able to do. The points of my writing today is to give God all the glory. The point of my writing today is to let people know that God has a plan for our lives and no matter what it is he will give us the strength and the power to do it, and the mindset.
Did I think that I would ever have multiple sclerosis? Did I ever think that I would be able to live a semi-normal life with this disease? Did I ever think that I would be waking up at 3 AM every morning? And did I ever think that I would meet such wonderful people who are so caring to have my bag ready when I get to Starbucks filled with a plate, a venti cup of hot water for my cold hands, a venti cup of water with no ice because they know I need it to take my medicine in the morning after I eat breakfast that I bring from home or if I have a free meal maybe a cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese? :-) LOL
Friends, if you didn't get it by now, get this. God will give you the strength to do what he wants you to do. For me, I believe it is to be married to my spiritual leader, the love of my life, to utilize the spiritual gifts that he gave me with music and acting. And Friends you guys are who he wants me to encourage.
Have a fantabulous day Deep Thoughts readers! Also known as my friends! :-)
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Deuteronomy 31:6 ESV
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
Isaiah 41:10 ESV
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment