Ok, I decided to give this writing the title, "Be Appetizing." And, apparently the title was pretty much an attention getter right? It got my cousin's eye. Well, I hope I do this writing justice. I am pretty sure that I will, since I'm not really the one writing. God is!
I want to share something that doesn't really enter my mind, ever. One of my friends brought this to my attention. I found it a little bit interesting and, who knows, maybe you will too?
Did you ever think about what you eat and what animals eat or what drugs animals are given? I know right? That's not EXACTLY a comfortable topic to have at the dinner table! Can you imagine? What if you were the one who cooked them dinner. I don't think you would say here's the food I made for you. It may or may not kill you. Bon appetit!
The topic was brought to my attention because it was brought to my friend's attention and she thought it was pretty important. So, now I kind of think it's important.
The bottom line really is we have been given dominion by God to rule over these animals. But we also need to treat them with respect.
Genesis 1:26
English Standard Version
Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth
.,
No comments:
Post a Comment