Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Samsojoe Strength



Good morning Deep Thoughts readers. Well,  when I give my cards out,  I always say this is made to encourage you guys. And, I really hope that's what my writings are doing.  Before I start to do my reading for the day I really wanted to give a shout out to this lady, who got my lipstick cover. But, I forgot her name.  I'm so sorry. So I will call you " S",  I do remember it began with the letter "S." 

Oh my-lanta are you serious?  So, I guess the Lord had another lady he wanted to be encouraged. I dropped the cover again.  This time it was pretty interesting.  Check this out! I was beyond encouraged!   So, I kindly asked this one lady if she could get my lipstick cover that fell on the floor.  She quickly and really looked like she did not care.  She said she didn't see it and then left then.  Praise God I guess somebody was watching the whole thing. There was this lady behind her that was so nice and asked what did I drop  and after I told her she went around the whole table She actually spent time carefully looking for the lipstick cover.  And, she found it! Thanks K for helping me find my lipstick cover.  I guess the Lord wanted me to give the card to the other lady. That's why I dropped that lipstick cover as I got it the first time!  I hope and pray you two ladies are encouraged by my reading and start the day with encouragement! 

Today, I'm going to write about the strength of Samson. Samson was a very significant Bible character. I highly suggest you read his story. 

One thing I'm going to take from his story is this. If the Lord wanted Samson to have strength the Lord gave him the strength. The thing about Samson was that he loved and believed in his God. if God felt that he needed the strength to protect himself AKA Gods loved one, God would give him the strength.

I think of the 1 story of the Lion that came before Samson And,  Samson basically demolished the thing and tore it to pieces with his bare hands. I don't know about what you think but don't you think that kind of strength only comes from God?  To reiterate, if you haven't read the story of Samson yet read it. Some keywords from his story is strength from God, hair cutting. Delilah, the love of his life,  etc. 

You know who that kind of reminds me of just a little.  I do believe there's a very significant part to the reminder.. I really think that God is using my husband,  Joe as a means to show people that God surely did make a way for him to develop so much strength so he can carry me a couple times a weak when I'm just too weak to walk. I'm not weightless but I am little. Howeverellt
other day at the most he can carry is 80 pounds. I definitely will more than 80 pounds. So,  when my husband carries me, he said he transforms into mr. I can definitely carry my wife. And this is all with the help of God! 

I'm not saying that Joe woke up one day with Supernatural strength. No, we know God is not like that. However, what I do believe is that God is really helping Joe to build up strength. After he does his devotion after he wakes up at 3:45 everyday,  Then, he, spends my time and time exercising and exercising, until he feels totally worked out and is done exercising. 

Those times when I'm too weak to sit up stand up or walk Joe can come to my rescue.  You see, a year or more ago I don't then my husband would be able to carry me like he does.  

I cannot stress enough how important it is to ask God for strength. Strength mentally our strength physically. I don't know how God will answer you literally and give you strength or he may not.  One thing, I personally know that God gives me when I ask him is strength to endure. We gotta do it friends you know why,  I'll tell you why. Because God cares for us! Maybe we should try and remember this: I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

Philippians  4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment