Sunday, February 3, 2019

Power Series Part 66: Power Of God's Glory

Play for the Audio Version


Before I begin the writing I would like to give a shout out to this nice gentleman I met today in Bible class. Thank you Greg Buckner for accepting my card! I pray you will be encouraged by the writings! Have a great day! See you next week. 

Today, and basically every day is a special day for people. I say that, because one of these days will be your birthday. Today is my cousin's 
and family friend's birthday. May 11th will be my birthday. December 25 will be Jesus Christ's birthday! When those glorious days come around, we feel different. And, we act different, and people around us treat us different. Am I right?

December 25 is the birthday of Christ! When he came into the world, it was a glorious day! He came into the world to save all of us people. What he chose to do for us was the ultimate glorious thing.

That's really not all of the things that make Jesus glorious. Oh no, basically everything we see is because of Jesus' Glory! His glory is seen all around the whole world! I see it in front of me. I see it when I turn away. I see it each and every day!

The glorious things of Jesus is seen by people throughout the whole day. I know that I should give him praise for all of his glorious creations. However, I don't. I really should. But, I don't. It should be something I should always remember to do. When I see one of his glorious acts, I really should just stop whatever I'm doing and just admire his creations. And, marvel just to know he really loves me! You know that's why he creates beautiful things because he knows us humans would enjoy them.

You know what? None of us actually deserves what God does for us. Consider this. When God created these and those things, such beautiful decorations to our world, he had you and me on his mind. The Bible says he creates things for us for the good of his glory!

Consider this. God's glory was definitely made known when he created man and woman. He created us in his own image created to do good works and have dominion over the fish, birds, Etc. 

Consider also this deep thought. Where we are living right now, is here because God created it. This is here because of God's glory! He entrusted us humans to take care of his creation. Let me end the writing with a couple deep thoughts to ponder over.First, have we recently stopped to admire God's Glory in all of his creations? And, not only that but second of all, are we also taking good care of his creation. Or, are we abusing what he created? 

Psalm 72:19 ESV 

Blessed be his glorious name forever; may the whole earth be filled with his glory! Amen and Amen!

Jaci Velasquez: Glory


Genesis 1:26 ESV 


Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.

Reflection of the day:

What glorious creation of God's are you thankful for today?













No comments:

Post a Comment