Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Power Series Part 75: Power Of Peace

Play for the Audio Version

First of all, shout out to this very nice gentleman Mark. Thank you, kind sir, for getting me a straw yesterday. Thank you for holding the coffee so I could do a little therapy by trying to get my straw in the cup. Thank you for accepting my card and I pray you will be encouraged by the writings. Remember, come find me. I am at Starbucks most days of the week. If you're having difficulty trying to be a follower of my blog! Have a great day!

Shout out to Brittany. Girl, thank you for trying to find my headphones. And, thank you Mark as well for trying to find my headphones. Terrell, one of the Starbucks workers was able to find it for me. It was so weird. It was like it just appeared out of nowhere LOL. Seriously. No not seriously. Ha. Let's do my reading for the day.

Shout out to Michael, a new Starbucks worker. Thanks for picking up what I dropped on the floor. I pray you'll be encouraged by my writings.

Peace, doesn't everybody want that? I think of Sandra Bullock in the movie Miss Congeniality when she said, I really do want world peace!!

I think peace is what everyone really wants but unfortunately, it's not what everyone gets. I do believe peace in this world is possible but extremely difficult for people to get.

I think the first step of getting on the road to peace is forgiveness. Think about it. We are all humans that do stupid human things. Let's start the forgiving with you and me, then him, then her, then those people and these people, so on and so forth.

You beautiful people and you too Sam listen to this. Let's choose the Forgiveness thing rather than the retaliation thing.  If someone does something offensive to someone else, I believe forgiveness would be the first step to getting peace. Don't you agree?

We all know retaliation is the thing to do. I think most of us very much will agree to the common and well-known phrase, people need to get or they should have gotten what they deserve.

TBC.................

Proverbs 20:22

Do not say, “I will repay evil”; wait for the Lord, and he will deliver you.

Ephesians 4:32

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.


Matthew West: Forgiveness

4 comments:

  1. True peace can only be received through God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect song right? Kita said I know how to find songs. I said the Lord leads me to what song I should put! :-)

    ReplyDelete