Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Power Series Part 76: Power Of The Paper Weight/Sin

Play for the Audio Version

I almost forgot! But I didn't! Shout out to friend's of my new Starbucks friend Megan. I want to say hello to Connor and Shannon. I pray you guys will be encouraged by the card Megan gave to you. Be blessed by how God is praised in what he's doing in my life! Enjoy your guys's day! Tootles!

One day last year Joe and I went to a Cubs game and they were giving Willson Contreras bobblehead paperweights. He's like in a standing position about to throw the baseball. It's pretty cool!

Oh and I almost forgot again. I actuallys seem to forget. But not today. I want to encourage your people by letting you know that I already gave out all of the 20000 + cards that I bought. So now I just bought another 500! That means a lot of people know about
Jesus somehow! How awesome!

It really  reminded me of sin. Sin acts like the paperweight because it stops or delays the will of God from being complete. Imagine like a Willson Contreras paperweight stepping on God's will. All that needs to happen is this. People need to accept Jesus and he will lift up the Willson Contreras paperweight so God's will will be finished in its entirety.

Isn't that a cool correlation of God's Will and this Willson Contreras bobblehead paperweight? LOL. Got to give it to God. Thank you, God, for putting in my mind these deep thoughts.

Let me end with what just happened. I think you guys might find it funny. So, here I am doing my writing when Joe comes home from work. He sees me on the couch laying on my knees talking because remember I was doing my reading on my phone. The funny thing is he didn't see my phone. All he saw when he came in was me talking and the Willson Contreras bobblehead paperweight was in front of me. So, as soon as he opened the door he says are you talking to Willson Contreras? Lolololol Picture that!

Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose.

Hillary Scott and the Scott family: Thy Will Be Done




Willson Contreras Bobblehead Paperweight




TBC............

2 comments:

  1. Nice Post! Just in time for the beginning of Spring Training too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and oh yeah that's right. You think we're going to a game this year?

    ReplyDelete