Friday, February 15, 2019

Power Series Part 77: Power Of Being Made Unique

Play for the Audio Version

Aren't we all? I mean each and every one of us in this world. We are. I mean if you really stop and think about it. There is definitely at least a single part of each and every one of us that will differentiate us from someone else. We have a creative God. Do you believe that? A creative God that does creative things. One of which is creating humans. Bible says we humans are created in His own image.

Jesus is a part of ever of us. It is our choice if we want to believe that. We need to make our own decisions as far as whether to believe, have faith, and accept Jesus.

Being a Christian sets them and other professing Christians apart from other people. I am not talking about only the obvious physical changes that are spot on and will certainly attract people's eyes. Nope. I mean that definitely can help. However, the mental state and passion others show from their lives is also a characteristic of a Christian, the unbelievers will find appealing and can get drawn into. Fellow Christians, we want that! We want the unbelievers to gain curiosity about Christianity. And, it is the job of fellow Christians to show others what it's like to have Jesus by their side.

I think carrying something unique about yourself will help a great deal. It helps in attracting more and more people and gets them talking to you about yourself and them talking about themselves. The unique ones that are Christian will have the greatest story ever told on their mind. I am talking about the encouraging words and thankful truth of the life of Jesus Christ. 

See, how I am thinking deeply about this? See, where I am getting how being unique will have power? Remember if one is unique they should use that power to tell people about Jesus!

TBC...........

Psalm 139:14 ESV

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.

Jeremiah 1:5 ESV 

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

Genesis 1:27 ESV

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Ephesians 2:10
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should


Micah Tyler: Different
( You guys should really listen to this! Such an encouraging story and song!)

No comments:

Post a Comment