Saturday, February 23, 2019

Power Series Part 84: Power of Brokenness

Play for the Audio Version

Let me give a shout out to Don. I pray you will be encouraged by my writings. Have a wonderful day!

Do you guys feel broken? Physically? Or mentally? Maybe spiritually? What does that mean? I don't know That's what I was thinking.

Let me start by asking my Google Assistant. My Lady Ga for her definition Brokenness. This is what she said. " Forcibly separated into two or more pieces; fractured: a broken arm; broken glass. 2. Sundered by divorce, separation, or desertion of a parent or parents: children from broken homes; a broken marriage. 3. Having been violated: a broken promise."

Well, those are a lot of different views of seeing Brokenness. However I do see that it is missing the aspect Brokenness

This morning I'm going to offer my deepest thoughts and spiritual Brokenness. Maybe there are some people out there reading this right now, that actually do feel spiritually broken. I know how you make me laugh. I'm right with you. I have been there and however, you know what I found out that I wasn't broken. I was just curious, maybe severely bruised. broken.

Jesus got a hold of my heart and put the pieces that strayed away to different  directions back together again. So, now I feel whole again. Just like the song oh, the Lord has healed my mooned but left the scar. A reminder of how beautiful He is.

Jeremiah 30:17 

For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: ‘It is Zion, for whom no one cares!’

Psalm 147:3

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds

TBC.........


Point of Grace: Heal The Wound 



No comments:

Post a Comment